Monday, July 17, 2006

School was like nonsense today. Cause we ended at one for our LC and we didn't have Bio so we had like how much free time talking/laughing and all.

Then it was the usual! SIX BOWLS OF TOM YAM NOODLES for all of us! Felt like old times. Cheerleading times. Me, Liz, Jac, Manda, Mel, Sijia. Extra Pansiri Tay ate crabmeaaat.

So we assembled at 215, what for I do not know because the damn thing only started at 3. Annoying shit. So, LC was bloody retarded I swear and I got like how many wrong I think, but what the heck lah. The teacher was like how cute. She told us to have fun. Hahaha right.

So it was off to SUMO HOUSE with Paan after that. Took 196 to Bedok Interchange with Paan, Jac, Rena. Was like laughing at Huiyee and she looked so .. worried? HAHA.
I say Bang, you say Kok
Bang Kok Bang Kok.

HAHA OKAY WTH. And and and I have geog test tmr.
DIEEEEx10000000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home